Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Induction

If you believe that you can't be hypnotized and that hypnosis is a bunch of bunk and flim flam practiced by con artists on gullible idiots, then read ahead with no worries and enjoy what to you will seem bad poetry.

If you believe that you can't be hypnotized but wish you could be or really want to be, then please make sure you are seated comfortably with both feet flat on the floor, facing your computer, in a position that you can maintain if you were to become extremely relaxed.

If you believe in hypnotism and want to be hypnotized please follow the above guidelines.

If you believe in hypnotism and have been hypnotized before, then you all ready know the drill! Enjoy!

A friend of mine, after reading my other blogs, challenged me to write an induction. Another first for me! So this is what I came up with. It is supposed to be very unthreatening, sex free, no triggers, and has one simple request for a message to me, nothing meant to harm or trick anyone. Let me know if I should keep it up!


Wine Country Induction



Hello
Hi There
And Welcome
Thank you so much
For choosing to trust me
Trust is important to me
And to you

I know
Coming here
Coming to visit me
Giving your trust to me
We trust
Each other
We are
In each other's hands

Here
Here in my place
Feel my world
Sitting here under the sun
Amongst the vines
The sun on the leaves
The heat on your skin

So
Relaxing
So
Warming
So
Caressing
So comforting

The air so still
It feels so good

So nice
Basking
Just basking in the sun
Breathing

Slowly and deeply

Carefully

Relaxing

Slowing down

Like Honey

Caught in the

Slow

Slow

Flow

Relax

Relax now

And listen

Relax and listen

Be Still

Your stillness

Profound

Listen

The bees are singing for you
(Buzzing as bees will do)

Droning

Humming

The bees in their hives droning

nbsp; Deeper
and
nbsp; Deeper
and
nbsp; Deeper
and
nbsp; Deeper
Deeper

So very deep

Let their song

Lull you

Deeper

Deeper

Deeper

Until the drone fades away

Until your thoughts fade away

Let the bees carry your thoughts away

And see only my words

Hear only my voice

You want to do that, don't you?
Let my words carry your thoughts away?

Now you are mine
And while you are mine

Here in this place
You can make me so happy

And I know you want me to be happy

Make me happy
Think of the perfect name for me

Tell me what your perfect name for me would be

Message me with that perfect name

Tell me why you chose it

And when you are done

(and not before)

When you are done
Then you may awake

Feeling wonderful
Feeling refreshed and full of energy
And so full of joy

Now Go
MAKE ME HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment