Sunday, March 3, 2013

Categories

Hello.  I know it's been a while since I wrote something happy, or smutty, or happily smutty even, and I promise that those days are returning.  I got a little depressed, a little enraged, a little cranky-and-out-of-sorts, which dialed my creativity down to -10, but I'm rebounding a little now.  I have plans, ideas, topics even, and will write, at some point, about all of them.  They can be broken down into categories (of course they can, I'm a compulsive maker of lists) as follows:


  • Erotic - Three Points of View (views 2 and 3), Mirroring (not to be confused with 'Mirrors', a post I've already uploaded), On Kittens and Puppies, and Predators (which may or may not see the light of day.)
  • Deeper  (Yeah the book that started this all off lol) - I know how Jilly met Nathan now, and why the overly-cute waiter is important, and also it turns out that Karsten *really* likes mermaids.
  • Subject's point of view - on trust, on proper after-care, on being observant, notes for hypnotists

Don't know which will be first, but something is coming, (and it's not winter.)



Also...there are frogs in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment